lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

I’m a Deer!


Deer Characteristics:

- Petite to avarage size
- Beautiful
- Flexible
- Idealistic
- Inconsistent
  • Resultat d'imatges de dear
Careers

- Dancer
- Actor
- Social worker
- Secretary
- Retail clerk

Hobbies

- Athleta
- Dancing
- Hiking
- Gymnastics
- Aerobics


The test I took is the animal in you. It is a test that says what is your animal. My animal is a deer  I think some of the characteristics of the deer define a little bit who I am. I love dancing and gymnastics. But I don't like Hiking. Most of the hobbies of the deer concour with my hobbies. In the future I don't know what I would like to be. But I would like to be an architect or something relatted with children. Also I would like to be a dancer, but I tink it is very difficult. In general, I agree with most of all characteristics of the deer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario