lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

My world

My little music world:

In my free time I listen music, and also when I go by car. I like pop music, but also I like classic music and rock. I been playing the piano since I was 8 years old. I play in a grup of 6 members, called "Pa'm tomata". In the band are: Joel, on the electric guitar, Lluc, on the drums, Pau, on the trumpet, Mel, on the piano, Roger, on the saxophone, and me, on the piano bass. Also there are the director of the grup called David Pellicer. We play a lot of songs, but my fabourite song is: He is a pirate. We meet all mondays to practice in l'Escala. Also I play in a musical, "Un estiu a la platja". In the orchstra we are 27, and there are meny instruments: There are 3 boys on the trumpets, 3 girls, and 1 boy, on the piano, 1 boy on the electric guitar, ...I love play music, and I think it is very funy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario